Sunday, October 28, 2018

Unity tutorial 4




Hey guys,

Me again I thought I uploaded a quick talk on this but I didn't and I apologise for that some of my blog content is gone at the moment but I will fix it. So I have to I enjoy doing the tutorials as I get to learn how to make a character how to make to terrain and then add textures into the game.

I went into the unity shop to look at some textures and I have to say I’m quite surprised at how cheap the stuff is to get. I done a quick recap by watching the tutorials again and I have to say I did struggle a bit with some of the things he was saying but still enjoyed it. From what I remember doing I mostly ended up crashing the programme and having to restart it. But I finally got it to work the fifth time I did it. This was around 8 at night so that more then likely explains why I didn't upload the tutorial straight away as I was to busy trying to get it to work right my brain decided that that was enough no more. Anyway I’m really looking forward to the next tutorial.

Talk to you later,
Leah  

No comments:

Post a Comment