Thursday, October 4, 2018

Games design



Hey guys,

It's Leah, so I read all the materials given to use and it took awhile. This is because I'm a really slow reader and so I took my time. What I read was quite interesting as I didn't know some of the things that were written.

For example there is two types of games the euro games and the German games. Basicly the euro games are easy to play don't take to long to play and have simple rules. The euro game also doesn't like to have five in it either.

I also read that it's hard to make any type of game different to others in its genre but it's not the lack of creativity but the lack of people trying to make up stories because they are focused on the 3d effects and not on the story.

It was quite a good read. I'll post more hope you enjoy it.

Signing off,

Leah ✌

1 comment:

  1. Hey Leah, I'm the same it takes a while sometimes to get through the readings I get really distracted sometimes and find it hard to continue but some of them really have been interesting. Especially because I knew nothing about games before this module. It's weird to think that people would rather effects than a really interesting story in a game, but it obviously works for a lot of games. Was great to see your thoughts on this

    ReplyDelete