Thursday, October 4, 2018

01 Unity


Hi guys, 

Sorry for the wrong submission and I accidentally deleted the wrong draft of this. I unfortunately couldn't get unity to upload onto my laptop. As I watched the YouTube channels tutorials I found it quite interesting. The controls look simple enough and the tools look so interesting. Seeing the graphic and how to manipulate the terrain, smooth things and how to make things. I am really interested in how to use it and to look at the new graphic. I love the new shape tools that can help create the scene with making a new character in the system. 
I have found that the tutorials were very helpful. The tools are very interesting and once I get unity uploaded I hope to be able to use the tools and make things with new terrains. I really can’t wait to use the tools and make a new terrain and possibly new characters. The tools that make this happen are on unity and I can’t wait to work on the new possible games that we’re hoping to make for this year. 
I’m very excited to work on unity and to be able to make new games. This is very exciting. 

Signing off, 
Leah O, Byrne. 

No comments:

Post a Comment