Friday, September 28, 2018

Introductions

Hey,

My name's Leah and I'm in second year CDM. My best subjects so far web development 1 & 2. I like to play video games; my favourite game is kingdom hearts drop dream, I love drawing mostly people and landscapes, and I love anime my favourite anime is called Soul Eater it's one of the funniest shows in my opinion. I'm love all animals but dogs are my most favourite. I hope to get a dog when I move out of my house. I am really looking forward to exploring the world once I'm done this course.

I live in swords but I am originally from ballymun. While I lived in ballymun I actually lived in the flats. But while living in the flats I was never allowed outside since it was so ruff out there. I spent most of my time at my nan's house playing with the kids there. I'm glad that I moved when I was 10. I made new friends in swords and I feel a lot safer. I now work in swords as a sales assistant in dealz. I hope to be able to go to Australia over the summer and do some work experience.

I'm very close to my family. My nan is the person I'm most close to. I have two uncles the oldest is over in Australia and the youngest is a musician and is the youngest of five. Over the summer I worked all week and would spend the nights in the bingo hall with my nan. This is how we spend time together then after bingo we would come back home have some drinks and watch crime shows. I love my family and would spend most of my time with them.

I hope to work in a place like Google or eBay. I have a cousin working in Google and they have given him options to travel the world.

9 comments:

  1. Yo Leah,
    It's ya boy, damn ballymun sounds bad. Surprised me with what your favorite games is. One of my uncles use to be a musician so guess that's a little relatable. You better craft some armor if you wanna go Australia, you'll never know when a Kangaroo gonna box you out of nowhere. But anyways, keep up the good work, can't wait to read more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leah! I love your blog. From the background image which is so peaceful looking to your style of writing. If you go to Australia please come back but also don't get eaten/stung/hurt by the many scary animals over there. However, sounds AWSOME! It is lovely to get to know you . Keep up the great blog posts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Leah!,
    Unlike you, WebDev is one of the few modules I struggle with. I am also a big fan of video games. I've never played Kingdom Hearts Drop Dream because I mainly play games on my PC. The game does look fun though, I'm sure I'll give it a try at some stage. We seem to have a lot in common as I too would like to travel after finishing college. Keep the blogs coming! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey buddy hows it going. Good to see you back at college, cant wait for the project we're doing. Great blog, so well detailed and really interesting. Also Kingdom hearts is a great game and wow you liked web dev? Damn. Also interesting to hear about your family .

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Leah! No way, a fellow swords woman (well Ballymun) but let's pretend your from swords originally.. like me! :) Thats cool that you hope to work in Google or Ebay, Google are pretty cool to work for! Really like your blog and I'm enjoying reading through your posts, good luck with this module, look forward to seeing your game finished!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey leah! Did not realise you were from swords You have such a journey to go to get to and from college. I do not envy you for that. Also how do you manage to balance college and work. I was struggling last year and that was not even as much work and assignments.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Leah, great post I'm also living for the day I can have a dog when I move out my mam never gave in despite the years of begging. That sounds horrible that you had to stay inside all the time cause of it being rough, glad to hear your having a much better time in swords. Sounds like you've a really close family which is amazing. Can't wait to see what your game looks like!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Leah
    Great to learn more about you. Glad you enjoyed web development last year. I always say I should draw more but I never do. Dogs are my favourite animals too and I would like to get one in the future. Australia would be a good place to spend your summer. Great blog and I look forward to reading more.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Leah,
    Good to learn more about you, Web dev was probably one of the harder modules for me last year I just found it and still do find it difficult to grasp at time. Fair play to you working and studying at the same time, I find it hard just keeping up with college honestly. Looking forward to seeing your game

    ReplyDelete