Wednesday, November 21, 2018

 Week 8 Comments and Feedback

Hey guys,

For this post I will be talking about the feedback. For this I will talk about the comments that have been made to me the good and the bad. In return for this I will also be talking about what I have written and how good they were or how bad they were with also improvements and details on the comments, I will also talk about the improvements that I have made or that I could do to further my writing could be. These were interesting to read and to write about. Here is what I have to say.

As reading back at all the comments I was really interested about what people have talked about. They have talked about the game that I have written and that they really we're interested in what I have said in my game. They were interested in what the game will be like and how I will do the work. From what I have read from there comments they are really excited that I have things in common with some of the other people who wrote to me in the beginning. Their writing that the people have done to me helps and also improve my work. On the other hand some of the comments that were written felt as though they have been put in just for the sake of being written. Not only that they don't seen to know what I have written in the blog comments that they have to write.

Looking back at my comments I can see the progress that I have made and I’m quite surprised at how detailed that I have become as I continued to comment on other people's blogs. I have noticed that at the beginning my words sounded forced as in I was just writing just for the sake of writing but as I progressed into my comments I noticed that for the tag and www I have found I can now talk more and with out having to force the words, it’s now more detailed bit it also better in the quantity of everything. I also now am able to write more about what they have written with out using filler words. But everything other than those problems everything has been good and I can't wait to see what else that I have to read and comment about what they write about. I really look forward to read more blogs.

I look forward reading what will be written. I looked forward to reading about what they are writing  and I can’t wait to see what they are writing about and what struggles that they have and how they have over come to this. I can't wait to see what I can write and how I can improve what I am writing and how much I will be able to write in each of the comments. I’m really excited to see what happens in the future and what I can write and how much I write.

Signing off,
Leah

No comments:

Post a Comment