Saturday, November 17, 2018

Prototype

Hey guys,

So I don't really know what I’m to say about my prototype worth then the prototype is coming along is all I can really say. I’m enjoying making this game and I have realised a few things. First I’m finding the actual game making interesting as I have issues to struggling getting the characters to look right. I had to stop using my laptop as the system has kept crashing and I have had to keep restarting the process of making the game again. But other than that I enjoyed looking at the all the textures for the terrains I’m really looking forward to choosing which textures that I want for each texture. So far I seem a bit behind due to the technical difficulties but I feel like this a small set back and I will be able to catch up in no time.

I unfortunately have no images of what I have done so far but I will update this when I can with a screen shot if what I have done so far. Stay tuned to see what I have. I will talk to you guys soon over and out.

Signing off,
Leah

No comments:

Post a Comment