Tuesday, November 20, 2018

Week 8 Reading and Writing

Hey guys,

So I’m struggling to write for this as I’m still trying out figure out what to say as the requirements for this blog is 500 words. So here is my attempt at writing it. It’s also said to spend half an hour on this but since I was struggling for words I have spent and hour and a half on this project. The extra half hour was spent on what I have written as I have noticed during all this my reading gas gotten quicker. This is what I have written so far and this is what I have written.  I hope you enjoy what I have written and I hope to hear what you guys have to say what I have written about.

Looking back at all my blogs it’s quite interesting as it goes on it is clear how far I have come along. For the reading post looking back on what I have read I have realised that it has indeed helped me through how to do things and how to write things. I have noticed that the earlier posts are the smaller and a lot less in detail and also notice that I’m writing more in quantity than I have be for. For the prototype phase and project research it’s very helpful in making the project a whole the problem I can see happening is because I have no examples or word limit I’m struggling to write for long about what I’m struggling to give so much time to what one is said or I’m spending to much time on one thing. I am now looking forward to more read and looking at what I will be reading. I’m really looking forward to looking at more tutorials to create my game as I have decided for the tutorial to make the character move around and to learn the controls of the game. Looking back at what I have read from my self plus the blogs that I have written plus the comments that I have written I can't wait to see what other people write about in their reflections and what they will write about what they have written about in their past writing and comments. I look forward to move on with the prototype and to make it look like it could happen. I’m still struggling with how to continue with talking about this because it’s still new. I look forward to reading more blogs and reading what has been a signed next week. I really loved the reading but I'm really struggling to write as I have said up above. But this is what I have written and I have done my best and I will continue to do so as writing is not my strong suit.

This is what I have written and I hope to hear what you guys think. I hope you enjoyed reading what I have written and I hope you talk about what I have written.

Signing off,
Leah

No comments:

Post a Comment