Wednesday, May 1, 2019

Game presentation

Hey guys,

My favourite project even though there was loads of would have to be Darraghs one. I liked the simplicity and the storyline. I loved how the story went and the options that were given. The mechanics of the story is very easy you can choose the name of both the alien and you. I enjoyed selecting the options even though you can’t get to far on some of the story as not fully done but otherwise it was well done. The graphics were nice and very pleasing to the eye and a great selection for this twine. I enjoyed the little animation and it felt like a proper game. I can’t wait to see what comes out from the twine if he continues. The downside to some of the games was one looked more like a package game which seems easier as you have all the materials. Other than that all the games were amazing and I really liked them.

The twine games were cool and Anthony’s racing game looked really cool and very fun to play I would have liked to play it on my phone which wasn’t working for him at the time which was sad. The graphics for this game were nice, I liked the 2d feel and the slight problem was that the cars went to fast and it was a bit hard to tell which way the other cars are going but other than that it was fun and very addictive.

Unfortunately at the moment our game is broken and we don’t know what wronged but our team leaders are looking into it to see what the problem is and are trying to figure it out as some people have left the team leaving us short a few coders.

Hope to hear back,
Signing out,
Leah

No comments:

Post a Comment